I was tagged three times yesterday and once today! I feel so popular!
I have done similar ones Here and here so I’m going to change it up a little bit–hey, it’s my blog I can do what I want ok?! Ok. I’m glad we have that settled. I am going to tell you 7 ordinary things about me that you may not know.
1. I currently live in central Oklahoma. I say “currently” like I’ve lived elsewhere–I’ve actually lived in the same city my entire life. I really don’t ever want to leave but alas I have a feeling the hubby will want to move at some point in our lives.
2. I have two older brothers and no sisters. My older brothers are great and I think would do anything to protect me. So watch your back.
3. My husband has the same name as both of my brother’s first names. Does that make sense?! Some people think it’s a little creepy but it doesn’t bother me one bit.
4. I am just a little over 5 feet tall. I also wear a size 5 shoe and my hands are about the size of a five year olds. I’ll try to get picture proof sometime. It also really bothers me when I’m trying on boots and I have to wear a size 5. Well they assume if you’re a size 5 that your calf is the size of a toddler–well it’s not! I have quite the hefty calf (or is it calve?!) thank you very much.
5. My husband and I dated for 6 long years before we got married! It was worth the wait though!
6. I have two dogs. Or did you all know that already?
7. My favorite animal is the hippopotamus. I think that’s why we have Lexi because she sort of looks like a pygmy hippo.
My second tag is provided by Heather from Sugar ‘N Spice & Mostly Nice (another great blog that you should check out–and when is that baby coming?! hehe) and also by Ronnica from Tales of a Kansas Girl (Do I even need to say it?? Do yourself a favor and check it out!)
Here are the rules: