Various things are floating through my mind right now. Obviously, since it IS me, it’s nothing coherent. Sometimes I wonder if my husband spikes my water before I go to bed.
Here are the things floating in my brain right now:
- How many times do I have to ask (ok, TELL) my husband that he is old enough to put his own dishes in the dishwasher. I love him to death but seriously, I’m pretty sure there are two year olds that know to put their dishes away. Love you honey.
- Never, EVER, I repeat, never, EVER think to yourself in the middle of trying to lose weight, “Oh I’m going to try on my skinny jeans. Surely they’ll be close to fitting now!” Then you proceed to try them on and they barely make it past your knees. It’s a bit of a blow to the self-esteem.
- If you accidentally kick a dog when you’re sleeping next to them be prepared to be woken up with either a whimper or a growl. Last night it was a growl. Considering the fact that Lexi was taking up 3/4th’s of the bed she probably deserved to be kicked anyway.
- I wish dogs stayed puppies forever…
- …of course I want them to be puppies minus the accidents (peeing on beds), random wake-up times (5am for playtime!), and destruction of everything in their path (VERY expensive jeans–SADIE I’m talking to you!)! But look how cute they are!!
- I really want a cheeseburger, fries, and the biggest chocolate shake known to man-kind. That would probably hinder my skinny jeans from making it past my ankles.
- I’m dreading the return of springtime bugs in our house. It’s going to happen, it’s inevitable.
- I’m eating chocolate on Valentine’s Day…a lot of it.
The end. For today at least…