Here is the link to my giveaway: here!
As I’m sitting here on my first day of Spring Break (one of the benefits of working for an educational institution) I’ve become extremely lazy and brain-dead. That means this post will be brought to you in a random list format. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
- I spent about five hours on Sunday trying to defeat my husband’s score in Doodle Jump. And I did it. Not only did I beat it, I DOMINATED him. I know that questions my coolness but it’s true, I’m a loser!
- The dogs are absolutely exhausted after the company left. They had to expend all of their energy avoiding being touched and uncomfortably staring at them.
- I was the first one out in a thrilling game of HORSE.
- Talking on the phone is torture to me. The only people I feel completely comfortable calling and talking to are my husband and my mother/father.
- I called instant potatoes Fauxtatoes…you’re welcome. (And I’m not ashamed I make them AND consume them)
- I’ve got about nine different million-dollar ideas. The only problem is, is that I don’t have a clue how to produce them. Also, I do not have a million dollars.
- Guys need to realize that when Zac Efron is done wearing “the Zac Efron” hair it’s time to give it up. Justin Bieber I’m talking to you!
- I always say I hate asparagus and fish. To be honest I’ve never really tried it. I also tell people I’m allergic to coconut so I don’t ever have to taste it. EVER.
Deep thoughts, by Angela.