This is the last post on MyDogumentary! Head on over to my NEW blog that should hopefully be more interesting since it’s soley about me. HA!
Thanks! And I’ll see ya’ there!
I started a new blog. It’s called “I Love You, But…” If you follow me on Twitter you can stop reading because I’ve posted about it a couple of times already.
It is really not set-up nice at all and since I have no actual web-developing knowledge it will probably remain that way until I can teach myself or I give up on it.
Basically it’s a site where you can let it all out. Say the things you’re dying to say to someone but just can’t.
So head on over, there is a submissions page that you can submit your gripe anonymously. As much as I like complaining about the people I love, it would be a lot more fun if others joined in! And they can be as funny and non serious as you want!
Example: I love you, but…I’m sick of never getting a good shot of you because you are ALWAYS hiding from the camera.
Or, I love you, but…your obsession with balls is going to be the end of me.
And don’t even get me started on examples of my husband. Those could go on forever. And I’m sure the same goes with him.
I kind of wish today that I could surprise everyone with the news that I’m pregnant just to make the last post a little more ironic. But (knock on wood) I’m not at this point!
Friday night my husband and I went to dinner at my parent’s house. For some reason my parents feel they have to bribe us to come over to help with something. My dad needed help in learning his new GPS golf unit thingy. I do believe GPS golf unit thingy is the correct and technical term. I could be wrong though. The bribe of a fancy meal of pizza and breadsticks lured us over there. We stayed for a couple of hours and talked about many things that I can’t even discuss here because of how politically incorrect they are.
I think the best way to describe my dad is politically incorrect. And I love him for it. He’s not one to hide his emotion or his opinion on any topic ranging from Tiger Woods love life to MY love life. Nothing is off-limits with him. It takes a lot to shock him. My husband usually leaves a lunch or dinner with my family shell-shocked with some of the topics of conversation. For some reason it is my dad’s goal in life to embarrass as many people in his path as he can.
As the door closed that night and we left I looked at Brian and said, “I bet you ANYTHING he just said ‘Gah, I thought they’d never leave.'” As we got in the car I gave them a quick buzz. My mom answered and I said, “So, let me guess…he said ‘gah I thought they’d never leave.'” She just started laughing and handed my father the phone. “How did you know I’d say that?” “I just know you, dad.” He was astounded that I actually knew him that well.
I know him that well because I am him. I have his eyes, his stubby fingers/toes, his road rage, his lack of patience, his humor, an ounce of his wit And I couldn’t be more thankful that I am like him. Although I could do without the body hair and the stubbiness.
Another thing we have in common: we both LOVE these girls to death!
I love this picture of Sadie. It looks like she’s getting ready to take off!
I’ll be back with regularly scheduled program sometime soon. In the meantime here is my entry for I Heart Faces Pets!
Sadie got the entry last time so it’s Lexi’s turn! She’s just so melancholy I love it! And the wood floor is nice and clean as always…
Go check out iHeartFaces…it’s the best!
I have been sleeping SO awful this week. I don’t know if it’s daylight savings or reading or because I’m eating something that makes me not sleep. It’s awful! It doesn’t help that I’m having really weird dreams…last night? I dreamt that I was at the mall with some old friends that I haven’t hung out with in years and we’re browsing in a shoe store. Then a man walks in with a knife to his throat threatening to kill himself and everyone else (ok, not sure how that actually would work out haha). Well somehow we got the security guards attention and they surrounded the store and I somehow escaped. Then as I was running I turned around and the security guards were actually the BAD GUYS and were shooting everyone! Somehow I escaped and then I woke up…how am I supposed to sleep with that kind of vision?!!
I feel the judgment from you all–“she’s so weird” “what kind of drugs is she on?!” I know I’m weird but I PROMISE I haven’t touched a drug! I wonder what my dream means. It’s probably my subconcious telling me to stop reading those Twilight books and get a life! haha
What’s the weirdest dream YOU have had?
Ok, off that weird note–obviously I’m not thinking clearly–I’m wondering if Sadie slipped me some of her seizure medication! She’s so devious she probably did…
Speaking of Sadie:
I think these pictures tell a story–
What is going on over there?
What the heck are YOU looking at?
I couldn’t hate you more than I do right now…
And then THIS picture of her–good grief!
There’s so much wrong with her here it’s not even funny. She’s such a mess. I think she hates the hardwood floors–just a guess though.
And I’m not going to name names but someone–SOMEONE ate not 1, not 2, but THREE bowls of food last night!
Ok, I’m off to read a TON of blogs! It will probably take all weekend but I will visit all of you!
For some reason my lovely friend Ginny decided to tag me to list six random facts that you may or may not know (or care) about me. Here they go…
1. I refuse to look at myself when I’m brushing my teeth. I’m not sure where or why this started but I cannot look at myself directly in the mirror while brushing my teeth. Normally I’ll just stand sideways until I’m done.
2. I didn’t get my license until I was 21 (or 22 I can’t remember). I used to be terrified of driving and could not bring myself to get a license. I guess it would be like being afraid of spiders or heights. I’m over that fear but I still HATE driving and BK drives anywhere we go.
3. I cannot stand jeans. I wear them when I have to, otherwise it’s sweatpants. I know, my husband’s so lucky!
4. My mom ran over our 18 year old cat Sissy in the driveway in front of all of the children. All of the kids were out playing, including some neighbor kids, and Sissy happened to be laying in an oil slick on the driveway. Darkness + black cat + oil slick=dead cat. We still give my mom a hard time and tell her she was just getting Sissy out of her misery. She was a bit senile at the age of 18.
5. Lettuce has a taste. Everyone I talk to disagrees with me but I hate lettuce because it has a gross taste. Everytime I tell someone that they say “You can’t taste lettuce.” I CAN TASTE LETTUCE! Also, I pretty much hate any condiment out there. My only condiment is white gravy.
6. When I was about 5 years old I had pneumonia so bad that I was in the hospital for about a week. My white cell count (I think it was that) was so low that they thought I had leukemia. Luckily I did not and I was released a couple of days later. Funny little aside to that–I told my dad that I didn’t feel good at all and that I was hot (this was before I made it to the hospital) and he told me it “was just a little cold…” Finally when my mom saw I had a 105 degree fever it was time to go to the hospital.
Ok, that’s all. Not very interesting but I HAD to do it. Ok now it’s my turn to tag people…I tag The Pioneer Woman, Dooce, and The Bloggess. Hehehe—I’m KIDDING. I’m not tagging anyone. You’re welcome!
This morning was so nice! I could actually see my breath when I first went outside! The dogs LOVE this time of year! Emily, here’s some pictures of the dogs for Cason!
I’ve found Lexi’s best angle! She looks thin in this pic!